Monday, December 20, 2010

“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang

Bonjour , it' s Sade . I am currently thousands of feet in the air on my way back to NY . Words cannot express my excitement; however, I have this airy feeling, almost apprehensive in a sense . It is so hard to say goodbyee ! As my god mother walked me to my 1st checkpoint i could feel the emotions building up within me . As she hugged me to let me go on my way I could feel her emotions building up. But once she began to tear I couldn't help but cry with her. Once she let me go and told me to let her know as soon as I arrived, I felt so sad. You know how when your all emotional it' s hard to focus on the things going on around you ? Well I stumbled a little through security while trying to gain my composure. I must admit this whole experience has made me a better person. I have learned so much in so little time; its crazy. I never knew how ignorant and absent minded I was until I took a step back and looked at my life. Now as I head home I know that I have to get a few things in order . Peace and Love . until next time god bless .

No comments:

Post a Comment