Friday, February 18, 2011

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”-John Quincy Adams

                            
 Ashton Raheem is an aspiring individual. With his style and swagg he's definitely setting trends and  inspiring people. And he is our new fresh style for "Style of the Week". :)


 

                                    1. Who inspires your style & why ?
 Kanye west, fonzworth bentley, janelle monae, because they show a very unique transcendent look, and they also show a very fearless & artistic image.
       
                 2. If you could wear an item or accessories all year round what would it be?
 I'd wear doc martens all year around, anything in black ;)

                                  3. How do you describe your style?

I would describe my style as being called evolution, its something that changes over a period of time for sure, I'd say I express the way I feel in the way I dress, I show a sence of fearlessness as well as confidence in the way I dress.

                                    4. Tell me anything.. (Hobbies, interest, dreams, aspirations etc.)

Love to shop, love the color black, I'm obsessed with janelle monae, my dreams are to become famous, & I'm just aspired to be a better me !



 

No comments:

Post a Comment