Sunday, January 9, 2011

YSL Winter Edition 24 .. Burrr

Yves Saint Laurent

Buenas Dias :) Just recieved an email about Yves Saint Laurent Edition 24 winter collection. You can go to one of there many boutiques or shop on there online boutique to indulge in this awesome collection. The collections ranges from patent leather hobo's to oversized black vicose cotton cardigans. I think my fave piece of the collection is the Arty necklace with multicolor agate stones. Most people feel like they can only wear vibrant color's in the spring and summer. I think that is good to add some color to your winter wardrobe every once in a while. Well until next time as always Peace. Love. and Blessings from the most highest, Sade.



I love this necklace; so earthy looking.


These boots are sex!

Sleeveless puffer vest with ruffle detail . Ooohhh I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment